What our customers are saying
- Asian Tigers did an amazing job of packing and disassembling the furniture when we left HK.
The stateside team will be sending a third team out to try to rebuild everything.....
Sofas, beds, wardrobe etc. they have never seen anything like the Hong Kong built furniture that we have.
The guys that came out were good but, understaffed. They were very impressed with Asian Tigers labeling system, and packing.
There are still boxes that need unwrapping/unpacking, for which the third team will deal with. Hopefully the missing items will be with those goods.
Once everything is done, we will file the report if things are still amiss.
Very grateful for all that you are and have done on our behalf with this move.
- I had a move from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur end of last year. The Singapore team did a fantastic job of packing. All items arrived safely without any damage or breakages. I had some unexpected problems with my new accommodation and had to temporarily store the shipment. Asian Tigers Malaysia and Singapore made some arrangements on my behalf and did not charge me for the temporary storage that eventually stretched to one months. The Malaysian team was very efficient in re-assembling the furniture that had to be taken apart for shipment. For various reasons I was any able to fully unpack the shipment now after six months. I contacted them for the collection of the empty boxes and packing material. They were quick to respond. All in a very good experience with Asian Tigers. Would highly recommend them.
- Mr. Olea at Asian Tigers Group - (International moving and relocation) - Japan displayed "cutting - edge" customer service skills in all phone and electronic correspondence. His presentation, carefulness towards details, listening skills and timely follow-up left me feeling important and assured that he has integrity and is very competent at delivering a professional representation of Asian Tigers Group for complex transitions of overseas / international shipments. Mr. Olea, at minimum - met my high standard for excellent customer service delivery. His professionalism was displayed throughout the entire time he managed and coordinated my shipment to the states. My experience with moving companies abroad and in the states has gained me the experience of having at least one provider in Japan to compare all the rest. This was my first time working with Asian Tigers Group. From this point forward, Asian Tigers Group is NOW the “Gold Standard” company I shall compare all other international moving companies to, due to the excellent workmanship of Mr. Olea. His customer service skills never left me feeling "rushed", confused, lacking trust or concerned about potential problems or unfinished business regarding my shipment or his customer support interventions. I must admit, prior to working with Asian Tigers Group, I had reservations about trusting a new or different provider to manage my overseas shipment. However, after working with Mr. Olea and the other excellent professionals at Asian Tigers Group throughout the entire transaction experience, I will only recommend Asian Tigers Group. Thank you, Asian Tigers Group!
- My third time with Asian Tigers services. From Malaysia-HK, HK-Singapore - and now Singapore to Austria. Packing service is excellent and very professional service. lets see how their Austrian counter part service then. We have many fragile item including my vintage chinaware and glass display cabinet, really hope it survey through to Austria.Pauline K.
- Very professional, courteous and efficient. Had a very smooth packing experience.Abhijeet H.
- We cherish all the customer opinions. We will keep on doing our best to serve every customer.Asian Tigers Group