The Asian Tigers Group has a strategic partnership with Silk Relo, a leading provider of relocation services with offices throughout Asia.
As a complement to the standard moving services such as packing, forwarding, and delivery, Silk offers a variety of services such as visas, home and school search, settling in and orientation, and many more. All of these services come together to make your move to a new home, in a new location, as smooth as possible.
If you would like further information, click here and you’ll be taken to the Silk Relo website.
- Visa & Immigration
- Home Search
- Tenancy management
- Temporary Living
- School search
Visa & Immigration
We will navigate the detailed and oftentimes complicated visa and immigration processes for you, so you can be certain that this core requirement for your move is under control.
- Review procedures with the transferee and collect all required data
- Coordinate the visa application process
- Track and report visa and/or work permit expiry and renewal dates
Get a head start on your home search with a trusted team to guide you through the process. This includes advice on the best neighborhoods, along with market realities, so you can make the best choice for your new home.
- We screen and short-list property selections for you with realtors and provide you with objective advice regarding the local market
- We coordinate home finding for you with options of accompanied or unaccompanied tours
- We can help you review and negotiate lease agreement terms to ensure competitive rental agreements
- We offer you a house inspection of the property prior to your move-in and on your move-in day
Finding the right school is crucial, and our teams are on hand to talk you through the different schooling options in your new home country and guide you through the application process to ensure you get the best fit for your child.
We will help you by explaining and clarifying the differences between your various schooling options
We can review the availability of schools, the process for application, interview, and acceptance for your child
We can arrange school/kindergarten appointments and tours for you depending on your needs
Finally, we will assist you with the school registration processes
Once you arrive at your new destination, we will support you with temporary living arrangements, ensuring you have enough time to select the ideal home.
- Introduce serviced apartment or hotel information to you or your transferee
- Arrange property inspection, inventory check-in, and check-out, if you require it
- Due diligence review and negotiation of your lease agreements
Even once you are settled into your new home, we are on hand to support you and help manage your tenancy for the duration of your stay, giving you added peace of mind.
- Scheduled follow-ups with your transferee, act as advocate for your transferee to the Landlord and help you reserve for any tenancy or maintenance issues
- Coordination of handyman services for you
- Detailed property report prepared upon inspection for you
- Coordination and management of your lease renewal
- Ongoing telephone support for the duration of your tenancy with monthly client reporting