Q: When can I expect to receive the quotation?
We will try our best to send out the quotations within 4 working days
Q: When should I arrange for the pre-move survey?
We recommend that you arrange the survey at least 1 month before your preferred packing date. Our peak season normally starts in May and ends in August. If your designated move date falls within these months, we recommend contacting us as soon as possible and at least 1 month before your preferred packing date.
Q: How long will the survey take?
The onsite survey normally takes around 30 to 60 minutes.
Q: Is an onsite survey required for the quotation?
An onsite survey allows our move consultant to provide an accurate estimate of the volume of the move and to foresee the services that may be required. However, we understand that it may be difficult to arrange time for an onsite survey due to busy schedules. Hence, alternatively, you can provide us with an inventory of the items to be moved and any other relevant information about your move. We can provide an indicative quote based on the information.
Q: Do I need to be present for the survey?
While it is not mandatory for you to be present, we still recommend that you should be there to identify the items that will be moved and it also allows you to discuss the services that you would require with our move consultant.
Q: How should I prepare myself for the survey?
- Decide what you want to move before the pre-move survey.
- Identity items subject to restrictions in shipments to your destination country.
- Try to identify the items that may require special handling.
- Recall if there were any challenges when you last moved.
- Check the voltages and output at destination countries to see whether your electronics will be compatible.
- Anticipate the packing dates and handover dates so that you will have enough time to make travel and accommodation arrangements. It is very important to work out a realistic timeline for the relocation.
Q: Can I arrange for a survey on Sunday?
We do not operate on Sunday or public holidays. We conduct surveys on weekdays or on Saturday morning.
Q: Are there any other available options to an actual survey?
We can also arrange a video survey if preferred. We provide you a link with which to download our app, and then we can survey with you by using your mobile device. Provided a strong network connection, the process is fast and accurate. All data is fully secured.
Q: When should I book the move?
You should book the move as soon as you have received our quotation. You can agree to the quotation by signing the attached move contract and returning that to us. We recommend that you return it at least 1 weeks before the move date to allow us sufficient time to arrange and plan your move.